Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Geek Girl Quickie!

Hey Guys!

I just got overly excited about some gadgets and decided to film another "Geek Girl Quickie" so that I could share with y'all! Stay tuned; it should post today or tomorrow (I'm putting the finishing touches on the editing and graphics now...!).

If you haven't checked out my two-part video podcast on Being Green yet, now is a great time to catch up. ;) Check both episodes out here:


Part 1:


Part 2:






Be green, friends! And don't forget to check back for a GGQ in the next two days!



To check out my YouTube Channel, click HERE.
To check out my MySpace and become my friend, click HERE.

And make sure to subscribe to my videos on iTunes (click HERE for my iTunes Podcast Home Page, and then click "subscribe")...they are FREE and the quality on iTunes is way better than on YouTube. Plus, you can take me with you on your iPod. :)

Cheers,

Geek Girl

2 comments:

Seriousness Gone said...

Hello Daria,

This is the Meghan that used to live in germany. Where is the geek girl quickie that was promised in a day or two on august 5th??? LOL you are a little behind the times (meanwhile I haven't posted on my blog in awhile either)

GeekGirl said...

Hi Meghan! I know, i know...totally my bad! I actually did shoot it before i left, but i didn't get a chance to finish editing/uploading it so i finished it this week! check it out, it's posted at the top in a new post!!

thanks for staying on me, though!! lol. :)
xoxo,
daria