Monday, December 14, 2009

GeekGirl on Inside Dish with Ross Mathews!

Hey GeekGirlGang!

Guess what guess what? RIGHT this very moment I'm getting all dolled up to go shoot an episode of Inside Dish with Ross Mathews, one of my nearest and dearest friends and an old co-worker on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I'm super excited, and we are going to give a sneak-peek of my holiday gadgets episode and might even ustream a bit while I'm there! I'm taking the laptop just in case.

Click on the logos for HelloRoss.com, Ross' personal website, and the Inside Dish logo for the official show page:




Keep checking the blog here for updates throughout the day on my journey into the Inside Dish studio! I will be taking pics with my iPhone and emailing them into my blog here and they will publish LIVE from my emails! Cool, right?? Gotta love technology. :) (BTW-if you want to know how to do that with your blogger blog, email me or comment below and I can teach you how to set it up-it's super cool and easy!)

Ok gang, keep checking in. I'll let you know after we are done shooting when we the episode will air this week on the Inside Dish website!


Cheers,
GeekGirl

No comments: