Sunday, December 20, 2009

GeekGirlLive Holiday Gadgets Video Blogcast: Recap & Replay!

Hey Gang!

Thank you to ALL of you who joined in on the LIVE video blog-cast today featuring GeekGirl's Top 10 Holiday Gadgets! Just in case you missed it, here's the replay! (It's almost an hour long, so feel free to fast forward if you like. I don't mind. LOL):



YOUR interaction made this 1st official LIVE GeekGirl blog-cast a HUGE success, and we had a LOT of viewers and peeps in chat giving me feedback! Thank you all for joining and I can't wait to do the next one!

As promised, I'm also working on the written list of the 10 items (and bonuses!) that we discussed. I will have that posted here by EOD as well!

Ok guys, Happy Holidays-keep checking back here at the blog and also on Twitter at twitter.com/GeekGirlKnows for more great savvy tech tips from a not-so-ordinary GeekGirl. :)

Cheers,
GeekGirl

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Daria, I love your blog!! I was born with the typewriter, for that reason all this new technology is a mystery for me, and since I discover your blog I became addicted. It is simple and well explained. Keep it up geek girl!!

chriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marejohn said...

Can't believe I had to miss the live cast yesterday but did watch the replay! Would love to have you address the droid or anything that would work for those of us who don't have the option to have an iphone (no one has it in the wilds where I live!!) Thanks again! Keep it up! mare