Sunday, February 21, 2010

GeekGirl, The Baub Show, Chris Kirkpatrick and a Ustream pre-show!

Hey Gang!

For those of you who haven't heard, I'm lucky enough to have been asked back to co-host The Baub Show tomorrow (Monday, 2/21) night with my dear friend Bob:

Click on the picture above to go to The Baub Show website and see what we've got lined up for you and all about Chris Kirkpatrick from N'Sync and Nigel's 11, who we will be interviewing! You can also call in and talk to us LIVE on the air, or you can chat with us in the show's official chatroom. I will, of course, be Tweeting and chatting LIVE while on the air, as I always do! Fun, right?

And here's the kicker; I've decided that I want to do a special LIVE, Ustream pre-show chat with Baub in honor of his new studio where we will be broadcasting from. Here's a link to my GeekGirlLive! Channel:


We go live on the blogtalkradio show at 7 pm, PST, and we hope do to the Ustream pre-show chat at around 6:30, so make sure to check in with us and join in all the fun!

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Cheers!

GeekGirl

No comments: