Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Photoshop!

Hey GeekGirl Gang!

Today, my best digital friend and the buffer between my camera and any photos that end up on Facebook or in a frame, turns 20! How quickly time flies. :) Adobe's Photoshop is a tool that I use every single day in my life, whether for use in my photography, my blog, business purposes or just for creative fun, and in its honor, I am answering YOUR questions! Do you need a tip on how to use a tool or do something in Photoshop? Want to know how to quickly take that ex out of a picture and keep yourself in it? Need help in removing logos or watermarks? Well, I'm your girl for answers. :)

TWEET me @GeekGirlKnows or post a comment here and I will answer them all tonight! Maybe we will even do a special GeekGirlLive video on USTREAM where I answer the questions LIVE! Stay tuned...either way, we will celebrate Photoshop with some fun Q&A today.

And if you have some time, check out all the fun stuff Adobe is doing in celebration of this special day with flashbacks of Photoshop 1.0 all the way through the software's evolution by clicking HERE.

Cheers,
GeekGirl

5 comments:

MRMIKE said...

I get the impression that you are an avid fan and user of Photoshop. Please tell me that you DON'T use Photoshop on any of your pictures on your blog, FB, etc. as I want to believe that is all 100% you and your natural beauty. If not...lie to me!

GeekGirl said...

Absolutely 100% all me, MrMike. :)

GatorKim said...

Hi Daria,
Not sure if you've heard of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) before, but I highly recommend watching the big show they put on with Adobe Thursday night for the 20th anniversary of Photoshop. Scott Kelby (dot com) is where you can find the link (or Photoshop User dot com), and it was pretty cool.

I'm a big fan of Ross, and I work for NAPP, so I knew you'd be interested in this stuff.

:)
GatorKim

I ♥ LA said...

Thanks, Gator Kim! I will definitely have to check that out!!
Cheers,
GeekGirl :)

chriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.