Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GeekGirlKnows on Inside Dish with Ross Mathews-The Video!

Hey Gang!

First of all, to those of you who are new, WELCOME! This is a place where technology meets creativity and I try to help you free yourself from the fear and stereotypes of what it means to be a Geek! Join the fun by scrolling down through the blog posts and checking out my videos (you can click on the archives on the right hand side of this page, OR go to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to just cut to the chase and see all the videos! For my regular peeps, here's me on Inside Dish yesterday:



Another Link to my YouTube Channel in case you missed the one above :)



Stay tuned-info about our LIVE USTREAM BROADCAST where we will talk all gadgets holiday is coming up in the next few days just in time for those last minute shoppers!

If you have any questions you want to ask me, email me at geek.girl@earthlink.net OR post a comment below. Oh, and of course you can always Tweet at me here: twitter.com/GeekGirlKnows

Cheers,

GeekGirl

PS-Because I mentioned it in the Inside Dish video, Here's a great free e-Book, free-standing App that you can download RIGHT NOW for your iPhone or iPod Touch (it's a great book too, I have read it a few times!) Admit One: My Life in Film Here are a few screen-shots of the application itself, it's pretty awesome:


Also, you can pre-order the actual book here, for those of you who are like me who love real books and still buy them. LOL: Admit One: My Life in Film

1 comment:

chriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.