Friday, July 20, 2012

New Ridiculous Yet Awesome Product Launch Party+My Hot New Blogger

Hey GeekGirlGang!

I know it's been a while, but i have some super-exciting stuff coming up that is just PERFECT for the GeekGirl blog, so i thought I'd get the machine up and running again!

First off, I'm going to the launch party of a SUPER geeky new product tonight at the famed LA social club, SoHo House, and I want to bring y'all all the info. All I'll tell you about the product is that it is COMPLETELY ridiculous, but so cool and ridiculous that I just had to accept the invite to check out the launch to be one of the first people to try it out! (yes, pics to come). Here are 3 clues if you want to try to guess what it is:

  1. it just debuted at ComiCon and involves brain wave technology
  2. has been written up by Wired Magazine (geek print heaven) as well as the LA Times
  3. it will bring a whole new meaning to LOLcats

Post your guesses below or tweet them at me!

Plus, stay tuned, and I will be live Tweeting tonight from the event! Follow me on Twitter: @GeekGirlKnows.

Secondly, I'm also bringing my brand new, saucy minx of a blogette, Yvonne, who has just joined the Twitterverse...help me welcome her and give her a shout! Here's her handle @Yvonks. I've got big plans for her, as she's going to start posting guest blogs and covering all the geeky, Sci-Fi fun stuff that we both share with each other everyday. Plus, she's HOT. Pics to come from the event tonight!

Lastly, I've decided to try something new, and expand my area of service to you guys, who I am passionate about helping, learning from, and sharing information with! I will be announcing that right here on the GeekGirl blog and my SundayLA blog (it's a joint venture!) this Sunday, so check back then!

Cheers,
GeekGirl (aka Daria and I <3 LA :)

No comments: