Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Isn't It Ironic, and Mercury is in Retrograde-WHAT TO DO!

I feel like i'm telling the teacher why my homework is late for some reason. :) i find it simply hilarious that my internet at home (both cable modem and then the airport) have been down since Sunday. I am FINALLY back up, and have received some emails with questions from you guys, and I will be answering them tonight. Thanks for sending them in, keep 'em coming!

In other, yet still related news, someone just told me about this astrological event that is happening right now, and i think it explains why mine, and other peoples' lives, at the moment seem to be in turmoil, especially when it comes to electronics and computers. I have never heard of this before, but apparently it happens 3 times a year. And just to preface this, I'm not an astrology nut or anything...I do believe in the power of the universe, and that things need to be physically and energetically lined up in order for the outcome that you are looking for to become a reality, but I've never read star charts or anything like that. That being said, apparently, when the planet Mercury is in retrograde, (as it is now until March 7th), what you are supposed to do is hold off on major decisions, purchases, contracts, etc., and you are supposed to back up all of your data and systems in the event of a meltdown. This is also supposed to be a time where you re-think your decisions, re-check projects, and make sure that you are listening to your gut instinct on things, and not make rash decisions. For more info on Mercury in Retrograde, click HERE

Lastly, to get off the Hippie Chick kick, I will resume procuction on the Podcast and respond to your questions tonight.

Until then, Cheers!

Geek Girl

1 comment:

whabbear said...

GG: Apologies... somehow, I always end up commenting on your topics on another blog! This time is no exception, so please head over there for my take on the Mercury Retrograde thingy, and a link to another article about it.

BTW, speaking of that other blog, you were so right! The other blogger did a fantastic job at the VF afterparty... even Huzbear admitted that he laughed out loud! :)