Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Few Good Gads

Greetings!

So, I am in production RIGHT NOW on Episode 4 of the video podcast. It will be completed tomorrow (Monday 11/12) night, and should be live on Tuesday morning. I am going to give you a bit of a sneak-peek here by giving away the topic because I need to hear from YOU about something that I will then reveal in the new podcast. Here's what I need to know:

What is your favorite gadget?

I am going to talk about 5 gadgets that I love, and expect the unexpected here. I'm sure lots of people will say their iPhones, iPods, etc., which is great, but I want to also hear about other things that you all love. Then, I want to reveal to you all if there is one response that is overwhelmingly universal, or if I get any wacky responses, I might share those as well!

Email me your answer to geek.girl@earthlink.net. Put the word "GADGET" in the subject line. OR, post it in the COMMENTS section below. Hope to hear from you!

Otherwise, come back for the new podcast tomorrow night/Tuesday morning!


To check out my YouTube Channel, click HERE.
To check out my MySpace and become my friend, click HERE.
And make sure to subscribe to my videos on iTunes...they are FREE and the quality on iTunes is way better than on YouTube. Plus, you can take me with you on your iPod. :)

Cheers!

Geek Girl

1 comment:

marisol said...

My favorite gadgets in no particular order are my macbook pro, iPhone and video iPod. Can you tell that I am a MAC girl?

Look forward to your new video blog.