Saturday, January 24, 2009

GeekGirl Episode 8.1: CES is fun!

Finally! Here's Part 1 of my 2-part GeekGirl, behind-the-scenes, CES (Consumer Electronics Show) extravaganza from Las Vegas! I had a coveted all-access pass to the industry-only show floor and brought back LOTS of video and pictures for all of my beloved GeekGirl followers! Get in on the action here (and if you are at a computer with a good internet connection, make sure to watch the video in High Quality by clicking the "HQ" in the bottom right-hand corner!) Remember this is just Part 1-in Part 2, I show you lots more including the MyVu booth, the new Blackberry Storm and all sorts of awesome new technology (including big companies taking exciting GREEN initiatives that mix technology and help our environment at the same time) from the show floor!



To check out my YouTube Channel, click
HERE.
To check out my MySpace and become my friend, click HERE.

And make sure to subscribe to my videos on iTunes (click HERE for my iTunes Podcast Home Page, and then click "subscribe")...they are FREE and the quality on iTunes is way better than on YouTube. Plus, you can take me with you on your iPod. :)

Last but not least, keep those emails coming to geek.girl@earthlink.net!

Cheers,

GeekGirl


1 comment:

marisol said...

Thanks for an insider's look at CES Daria.