Friday, June 26, 2009

Hey GeekGirl Gang!

I'm working on the next podcast RIGHT NOW and I need your help! Anyone out there use a Wacom or other graphic pen/tablet instead of a mouse?



If so, I want to know what you use it for! Do you like it? Prefer a mouse? I want to hear about that too! Have no idea what I'm talking about? I want to hear what you've heard about graphic pens & your thoughts in general. & to all of the above: stay tuned! LOL.

Tweet @ me via my Twitter feed OR email me at geek.girl@earthlink.net RIGHT NOW so that I can include your thoughts in the podcast!

Don't forget you can always email me at geek.girl@earthlink.net

To follow me on Twitter, click here:
http://twitter.com/GeekGirlKnows
To check out my YouTube Channel, click HERE.
To check out my MySpace and become my friend, click HERE.

Cheers,

GeekGirl

No comments: